- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Tony Blair Items
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
Those who rejoiced that former British Prime Minister Tony Blair appears to have finally realized the existential threat that the mass importation of Islamist immigrants poses to England even outside the capital city of "Londonistan" should reconsider.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair is expected to issue a stark warning to the United States on Wednesday to choose sides and draw lines in the fight against radical Islam, the Guardian reported, citing an advance copy of his speech.
Sitting Prime Minister David Cameron took a quick shot at former Prime Minister Tony Blair, bluntly telling the U.K. media that the two were not personally close and could hardly be considered friends.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
A British surgeon who's worked in several Syrian hospitals with the charity Syria Relief claims pro-Assad snipers have recently began targeting heavily pregnant women as some sort of twisted game, CNN reported.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Tuesday that he would have supported President Obama's push for airstrikes against Syria's Assad regime in response to its alleged use of chemical weapons, a position putting him out of sync with his former party, which led the push back against the plan.
The daughter of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was threatened at gunpoint in a botched robbery Monday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The British government traded a notorious terrorist for money five years ago, and newly released diplomatic emails confirm what everyone knew then.