- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Tony Blair Items
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair is expected to issue a stark warning to the United States on Wednesday to choose sides and draw lines in the fight against radical Islam, the Guardian reported, citing an advance copy of his speech.
Sitting Prime Minister David Cameron took a quick shot at former Prime Minister Tony Blair, bluntly telling the U.K. media that the two were not personally close and could hardly be considered friends.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
A British surgeon who's worked in several Syrian hospitals with the charity Syria Relief claims pro-Assad snipers have recently began targeting heavily pregnant women as some sort of twisted game, CNN reported.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Tuesday that he would have supported President Obama's push for airstrikes against Syria's Assad regime in response to its alleged use of chemical weapons, a position putting him out of sync with his former party, which led the push back against the plan.
The daughter of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was threatened at gunpoint in a botched robbery Monday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The British government traded a notorious terrorist for money five years ago, and newly released diplomatic emails confirm what everyone knew then.
Mideast envoy Tony Blair has defended the Egyptian army's ouster of President Mohammed Morsi, saying the alternative would have been chaos.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair urged governments to "be honest" and address radical Islamization in a column he posted to the Daily Mail on Sunday.