- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tony Blair Items
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Israelis great and small lined up to say a final goodbye Sunday to the flag-draped coffin of Ariel Sharon, as the country, the region and the rest of the world struggled to come to grips with the complicated legacy of one of Israel's most towering and divisive figures.
The president of South African said Friday that Nelson Mandela's body will be taken to his ancestral village of Qunu where he will be buried on Dec. 15 alongside three of his deceased children.
A British surgeon who's worked in several Syrian hospitals with the charity Syria Relief claims pro-Assad snipers have recently began targeting heavily pregnant women as some sort of twisted game, CNN reported.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Tuesday that he would have supported President Obama's push for airstrikes against Syria's Assad regime in response to its alleged use of chemical weapons, a position putting him out of sync with his former party, which led the push back against the plan.
The daughter of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was threatened at gunpoint in a botched robbery Monday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The British government traded a notorious terrorist for money five years ago, and newly released diplomatic emails confirm what everyone knew then.
Kenneth Minogue, a professor emeritus at the London School of Economics, passed away on June 28. The New Zealand-born and Australian-educated academic was a conservative intellectual giant, an inspirational figure who championed classical liberalism, small government, free markets and more individual rights and freedoms at every turn.
Mideast envoy Tony Blair has defended the Egyptian army's ouster of President Mohammed Morsi, saying the alternative would have been chaos.