- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Tony Blair Items
The president of South African said Friday that Nelson Mandela's body will be taken to his ancestral village of Qunu where he will be buried on Dec. 15 alongside three of his deceased children.
A British surgeon who's worked in several Syrian hospitals with the charity Syria Relief claims pro-Assad snipers have recently began targeting heavily pregnant women as some sort of twisted game, CNN reported.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Tuesday that he would have supported President Obama's push for airstrikes against Syria's Assad regime in response to its alleged use of chemical weapons, a position putting him out of sync with his former party, which led the push back against the plan.
The daughter of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was threatened at gunpoint in a botched robbery Monday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The British government traded a notorious terrorist for money five years ago, and newly released diplomatic emails confirm what everyone knew then.
Kenneth Minogue, a professor emeritus at the London School of Economics, passed away on June 28. The New Zealand-born and Australian-educated academic was a conservative intellectual giant, an inspirational figure who championed classical liberalism, small government, free markets and more individual rights and freedoms at every turn.
Mideast envoy Tony Blair has defended the Egyptian army's ouster of President Mohammed Morsi, saying the alternative would have been chaos.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair urged governments to "be honest" and address radical Islamization in a column he posted to the Daily Mail on Sunday.
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry believes a plan is emerging that could expand the Palestinian economy by up to 50 percent in the next three years.