- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Tony Buzbee
Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
Michael Haywood, who was fired on Jan. 1, 16 days after being hired as Pitt's football coach, has asked the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and other state and federal agencies to investigate his termination by the university, his lawyer said on Tuesday.
Accusing Williams of experiencing "dramatic mood swings" throughout the engagement, Buzbee also released an exchange of texts between the two he said he copied off his client's phone.