- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tony Campbell
A new report does not call any Maryland district gerrymandered, it just says the heavily Democrat-leaning state has the nation's least compact congressional districts and focuses a spotlight on the much-maligned district map that voters will have an opportunity get rid of on Election Day.
Opponents of the new Maryland congressional map met their petition deadline Saturday night, turning in what they believe to be enough names to force a November referendum.
Tony Campbell is a resident of the home, and he said he yelled the victim's name while trying to call firefighters, but he got no response.
He said he tried to pull the victim out of the house, but the flames were too powerful.