- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Tony Campbell
A new report does not call any Maryland district gerrymandered, it just says the heavily Democrat-leaning state has the nation's least compact congressional districts and focuses a spotlight on the much-maligned district map that voters will have an opportunity get rid of on Election Day.
Opponents of the new Maryland congressional map met their petition deadline Saturday night, turning in what they believe to be enough names to force a November referendum.
Tony Campbell is a resident of the home, and he said he yelled the victim's name while trying to call firefighters, but he got no response.
He said he tried to pull the victim out of the house, but the flames were too powerful.