- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Tony Dungy Items
Andrew Luck drew praise from his new coach, his new team owner and the usually reserved Tony Dungy after his first full-speed workout.
There were 100 million reasons for Saints fans to smile last week. Drew Brees signed the richest per-season contract in NFL history.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Rutgers' Greg Schiano to become the team's next coach, a person familiar with the negations said. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because an official announcement was to come later Thursday, after Schiano met with his team. The person says Schiano's deal is for five years.
The next chapter in the Peyton Manning saga could take a decidedly defensive turn.
One horribly bad season has pressed the Colts into major shake-up mode.
Remember all the forecasts of gloom and doom for NFL teams after the lockout. Funny how virtually none of it happened.
CNN's Piers Morgan was in the position few television interviewers like to be this week: on the other side of the microphone.
There are losers, and then there are the hopeless, hapless, possibly even historic losers.
In celebration of a huge, perhaps season-defining win, Jim Harbaugh delivers a roundhouse handshake and backslap of Jim Schwartz. A scrum breaks out, with coaches and players involved.