- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tony Eury Jr.
David Stremme will make his season debut this weekend at Phoenix after giving up his seat in the Daytona 500 to Michael Waltrip.
Michael Waltrip will enter the Daytona 500 this season with Swan Racing.
Tony Eury Jr. will return to the Sprint Cup Series as crew chief for David Stremme at upstart Swan Racing.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. insists that he'll be able to ignore the family drama at JR Motorsports when he gets behind the wheel at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Sunday.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
JR Motorsports parted ways Monday with crew chief Tony Eury Jr., 10 days after his father was ousted as competition director.
The last time Danica Patrick and Jacques Villeneuve crossed paths on a Nationwide road course, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
For Danica Patrick, the fire-resistant shoe might finally be on the other foot.
Rick Hendrick gave little warning to his crew chiefs when he decided to make widespread organizational changes after the 2010 season.
"I am really impressed with the team Swan Racing is building and I am proud to be part of it," Eury said. "I am looking forward to working with David Stremme behind the wheel and with competition director Steve Hmiel."