- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ken Allard
Only the National Guard can re-establish homeland security
Topic - Tony Eury Jr.
Michael Waltrip will enter the Daytona 500 this season with Swan Racing.
Tony Eury Jr. will return to the Sprint Cup Series as crew chief for David Stremme at upstart Swan Racing.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
NASCAR has penalized Danica Patrick's crew chief for a rules violation last weekend at Phoenix.
"I am really impressed with the team Swan Racing is building and I am proud to be part of it," Eury said. "I am looking forward to working with David Stremme behind the wheel and with competition director Steve Hmiel."