- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tony Eury Jr.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. is admittedly scared by the daunting task of replacing crew chief Steve Letarte.
David Stremme will make his season debut this weekend at Phoenix after giving up his seat in the Daytona 500 to Michael Waltrip.
Michael Waltrip will enter the Daytona 500 this season with Swan Racing.
Tony Eury Jr. will return to the Sprint Cup Series as crew chief for David Stremme at upstart Swan Racing.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. insists that he'll be able to ignore the family drama at JR Motorsports when he gets behind the wheel at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Sunday.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
JR Motorsports parted ways Monday with crew chief Tony Eury Jr., 10 days after his father was ousted as competition director.
The last time Danica Patrick and Jacques Villeneuve crossed paths on a Nationwide road course, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
For Danica Patrick, the fire-resistant shoe might finally be on the other foot.
"I am really impressed with the team Swan Racing is building and I am proud to be part of it," Eury said. "I am looking forward to working with David Stremme behind the wheel and with competition director Steve Hmiel."