- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tony Goldwyn
Of all the fans of "Scandal" - and clearly there are lots of them - none seems more gung-ho than Bellamy Young.
When "Scandal" debuted last spring, its premise seemed clear-cut and comfortable.
Reaction on Thursday to the death of actor Tony Curtis at home in Henderson, Nev., at age 85:
From dressing in drag to posing nude for his 80th birthday, Tony Curtis truly was a defiant one.
"It's challenging to work with Bellamy," says an equally admiring Goldwyn by phone, "because she brings it every time.
"I'm so grateful the show has gone where it's gone," says Goldwyn, savoring the problems dogging Fitz's presidency. "It's beyond my wildest expectations."