- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tony Guarino
The Dallas Police Department has transferred a sergeant who brought a Chick-fil-A sandwich to work last week, an act that reportedly led to an argument with two lesbian officers, a Dallas TV station reported Wednesday.
Mrs. Guarino says the ball urn won't be used for bowling -- it will go into her husband's bowling bag along with a ball his father used.
Tony Guarino tells KDKA-TV that his wife Stacy called Storm Products of Brigham City, Utah, when he began wondering whether the bowling ball company could make such a container.