- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Tony Horton
Tony Horton, the founder of the P90X workout regiment, gave President Obama "a solid B+, maybe an A-" for the president's recent workout at a hotel gym in Poland on a overseas trip that was captured on video.
"I would say that both are doing pretty well," he said. "Paul Ryan is gung-ho all the way; Congressman [Aaron] Schock as well. But the president and the first lady are walking the talk. You know, they're eating the right foods, they're exercising on a regular basis. ... I'm sure Nixon and Carter weren't doing that."
"In general, he's doing pretty well," Mr. Horton said on CNN's "New Day." "He's not Putin, thank God."