- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Tony Jones
A man who was shot by Oakland police after authorities say he robbed another man at gunpoint is set to receive a $125,000 settlement from the city.
Brett Hundley threw two touchdown passes and rushed for two more scores, Devin Fuller scored three touchdowns, and No. 17 UCLA shook off back-to-back losses with a 45-23 victory over Colorado on Saturday night.
Jonathan Ogden spent his entire 12-year career with the Baltimore Ravens, played in 11 Pro Bowls, won a Super Bowl ring and earned a berth in the Hall of Fame.
The NCAA said it wanted to send a clear message by slapping Bruce Pearl with a three-year show-cause penalty: Coaches are responsible for their programs.
Hiring Bruce Pearl to coach a basketball team just got harder and messier for a school.
Though Tennessee agrees with most of the dozen allegations made against it by the NCAA, the university argued in its response to the association that some of the violations should be considered secondary instead of major.
Tennessee has fired Bruce Pearl after a season that saw the coach charged with unethical conduct for lying to NCAA investigators during a probe into recruiting, according to a person with knowledge of the decision.
The NCAA says both Tennessee basketball coach Bruce Pearl and former football coach Lane Kiffin committed recruiting violations and failed to promote an atmosphere of compliance of NCAA rules within their programs.
Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl says watching his team lose to Arkansas on television was "as hard as you could possibly imagine."
Tennessee associate head coach Tony Jones says filling in for head coach Bruce Pearl will be just like making another player substitution.
Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl has been suspended for the Volunteers' first eight Southeastern Conference games as punishment from league Commissioner Mike Slive for violating NCAA rules and misleading investigators.
Tennessee basketball coach Bruce Pearl and an assistant have been contacted by the NCAA about possible recruiting violations, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Tennessee men's basketball coach Bruce Pearl has acknowledged providing misleading and incorrect information to the NCAA during a 17-month investigation into possible recruiting violations.
Tony Jones, visiting from Hawaii, said he didn't know what happened to get Mystikal a return ticket to prison, but hoped "the judge was lenient."
"Sorry Vol Nation it had to end," Jones wrote. "I love each and everyone of you to the bottom of my heart."