- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
First, Tony Kanaan ran out of fuel. Then, when the team tried to restart his engine, the starter broke. And after twice helplessly sitting on pit lane for his car to be repaired, the defending Indianapolis 500 champion never had a chance to keep the most cherished title of his career.
Defending Indy 500 champion Tony Kanaan turned the fastest lap of Carb Day, leading a stable of Ganassi Racing teams that have finally found some speed after a slow week of qualifying.
Scott Dixon insists that Ganassi Racing wasn't trying to bamboozle anybody.
Tony Kanaan walked into a whole new world when he showed up at Indianapolis two weeks ago.
Ed Carpenter has turned Indianapolis Motor Speedway into quite the home track advantage.
IndyCar gave the bump to Bump Day. And the series is ready to say hello to a new Indianapolis 500 qualifying format.
Tony Kanaan got a text of apology from Ryan Hunter-Reay. Will Power tried to apologize in person to Simon Pagenaud.
Takuma Sato won the pole at St. Petersburg for Sunday's season-opening IndyCar Series race, where Tony Kanaan will make his debut in his new Target/Chip Ganassi Racing ride starting alongside him on the front row.
Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.