- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
The general consensus about using heat races to set an IndyCar starting grid was that while it wasn't perfect, it has potential.
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield's decision to penalize Will Power for blocking Tony Kanaan during last weekend's race in Texas was a bold call that changed the race and was met with approval from drivers and officials alike.
Will Power was busy trying to hold off his teammate from passing him for the lead on the final restart in the IndyCar race at Texas when he realized Tony Kanaan was trying to get underneath him.
Scott Dixon won his first pole of the year, snapping Penske Racing's streak of having the fastest car in IndyCar qualifying this season.
It's rare in racing when everything aligns to create a breathtaking event, the kind that's certain to be talked about through the years and recalled as one of the best.
It was an hour before the Indianapolis 500, and Dario Franchitti and Tony Kanaan found a quiet corner to prepare for the race. They were interrupted by Parnelli Jones, Bobby Unser and Johnny Rutherford, three of the greatest drivers in IndyCar history.
Dario Franchitti has won the Indianapolis for the third time, taking advantage when Takuma Sato crashed on the final lap.
Dan Wheldon couldn't win his third Indianapolis 500. Dario Franchitti did it for him.
Tony Kanaan was feeling lucky Sunday.