- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
Will Power believes he's at the right place to try to improve on his dominant start to the IndyCar season.
The IndyCar Series held an open test on Wednesday to gain information about its new cars before Indianapolis 500 practice begins.
Will Power surged from the pack to win his second straight Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, once again holding off Scott Dixon.
Rubens Barrichello wants IndyCar to classify him as a rookie.
Rubens Barrichello talks modestly about the expectations he has for his first season in the IndyCar Series, and when he says there will be an adjustment period and potential struggles, he sounds rather believable.
Several IndyCar drivers dismissed any notion of boycotting Texas Motor Speedway, and said the entire issue has been blown out of proportion.
Rubens Barrichello is bringing his Formula One experience to IndyCar in 2012, and the veteran Brazilian driver can't wait to start his rookie season in the series.
With IndyCar still recovering from Dan Wheldon's death, series officials said Tuesday that double-file restarts will be scrapped at Indianapolis, Texas and Fontana and more changes to improve safety could be announced before next month's season-opener at St. Petersburg.
Veteran Formula One driver Rubens Barrichello said his move to the IndyCar Series depends on finding new sponsors and he may only compete on road and street circuits.