- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
Dario Franchitti stamped his name in the record books, the latest three-time winner of the Indianapolis 500.
Tony Kanaan has been called just about every name in the book.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, four-lap qualification average and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie; all chassis Dallara):
Susie Wheldon somberly celebrated her late husband's Indianapolis 500 victory Thursday.
Dario Franchitti's 39th birthday is one he'd rather forget.
IndyCar drivers rarely speak in unison when it comes to big issues.
Michel Jourdain Jr. got a refresher course in IndyCar racing. Jean Alesi and Rubens Barrichello got a chance to feel young again.
JR Hildebrand doesn't dwell on what might have been in last year's Indianapolis 500. There's no time for that, anyway.
Veteran open-wheel driver Rubens Barrichello quickly found out just how much different it is driving fast in circles.