- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
Formula One driver Rubens Barrichello spent a third day Wednesday testing for KV Racing Technology. Although a move to IndyCar was not imminent, the Brazilian is definitely considering the series for 2012.
Formula One driver Rubens Barrichello drove an IndyCar for the first time on Monday. Whether it leads to a ride in the open-wheel series remains to be seen.
Rubens Barrichello will test an IndyCar next week for KV Racing, The Associated Press has learned.
Scott Pruett will aim for the record books during the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
KV Racing Technology will use Chevrolet engines during the 2012 IndyCar season.
IndyCar drivers and officials debated how to make open-wheel racing safer Monday. Now comes the hard part: turning talk into action.
More than a dozen IndyCar drivers met with series officials for three hours Monday to discuss ways to make the sport safer.
Of all the indelible moments from Dan Wheldon's public memorial service — fellow IndyCar drivers Dario Franchitti, Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan serving as pallbearers, his father carrying his racing helmet and country music star Wynonna Judd singing two gripping songs — the heart-wrenching letter from his wife cut deepest.
Dan Wheldon's friends shed a few tears and shared lots of laughs Sunday.