- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
As he chugged champagne following his first podium finish in eight races, James Hinchcliffe knew he had decisions to make about his future.
Tony Kanaan wants to stay in IndyCar, but if he doesn't have a ride, the Indianapolis 500 champion said he'll look elsewhere for a place to race, even if that means moving to NASCAR.
Just outside Camden Yards, Tony Kanaan will zip past the park on the bumpy city streets of the baseball city with more speed than the average fastball and into the IndyCar Series record book.
Tony Kanaan is still getting accustomed to hearing his new title: Indianapolis 500 champion.
Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan will try to pull off an unprecedented double next week _ winning races in two different series at Indianapolis.
What a homecoming for the Andrettis.
Tony Kanaan holds IndyCar's version of the golden ticket.
There was grumbling galore in the closing laps at the Milwaukee Mile as drivers complained lapped cars didn't give them the necessary room Saturday.
Talk about a bunch of bull.