- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
May has traditionally been one of Tony Kanaan's most miserable months on the track -- and one of his favorites away from it.
Racing at home won't be as much fun for Tony Kanaan.
Always popular among his peers, Clint Bowyer over the last two seasons has slowly become one of NASCAR's newest stars.
Simona de Silvestro had big hopes for qualifying after closing Saturday morning's practice on top of the leaderboard.
There was a new face at the top of the IndyCar leaderboard, and the competition thought it was long overdue.
Tony Kanaan has landed a nine-race sponsorship deal with Hydroxycut just in time for the IndyCar season opener at St. Petersburg.
There was no time for a honeymoon for Tony Kanaan, who was back to work just days after his wedding in Brazil to longtime fiancée Lauren Bohlander.
Some of Brazil's IndyCar drivers are spending their time off from the open-wheel series racing stock cars back home. It turns out their vacation pastime hasn't been as much fun as they might have expected.
IndyCar driver Tony Kanaan will ride in two stock car races in Brazil this year, competing against former Formula One driver and fellow Brazilian Rubens Barrichello in one of them.