- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Tony Kanaan Items
Will Power returned to Fontana last December, yearning to know why he had crashed in the IndyCar season finale. He hopped into a street car and drove around Auto Club Speedway to the exact spot that cost him the championship.
There was a new face at the top of the IndyCar leaderboard, and the competition thought it was long overdue.
Tony Kanaan has landed a nine-race sponsorship deal with Hydroxycut just in time for the IndyCar season opener at St. Petersburg.
Will Power topped the speed charts for a second consecutive day of IndyCar testing at Barber Motorsports Park.
There was no time for a honeymoon for Tony Kanaan, who was back to work just days after his wedding in Brazil to longtime fiancée Lauren Bohlander.
It has been six long months since the last IndyCar race, when the focus was still on the drivers and the on-track product. The days since have been filled with politics, drama and debate over how to fix the troubled open-wheel series.
Scott Pruett's run for the record book will start from the front of the field.
Some of Brazil's IndyCar drivers are spending their time off from the open-wheel series racing stock cars back home. It turns out their vacation pastime hasn't been as much fun as they might have expected.
Ryan Briscoe doesn't think of himself as a free agent, and even if that changes, he knows h will have one of the most impressive resumes on the market.