- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Tony La Russa
Latest Tony La Russa Items
Tony La Russa quickly put Matt Holliday's concerns to rest.
Albert Pujols repeatedly has said he wants to spend his entire career with the St. Louis Cardinals. Staring at a spring training deadline for contract negotiations, the team chairman remains hopeful the three-time NL MVP will get his wish.
Commissioner Bud Selig's plan to expand baseball's playoffs to 10 teams seemed inevitable after little to no opposition emerged during meetings this week with owners and general managers.
Commissioner Bud Selig's plan to expand baseball's playoffs to 10 teams gained a sense of inevitability after little to no opposition emerged during meetings this week with owners and general managers.
St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa is going to bat for a Missouri ballot measure that would impose new rules on dog breeders.
Tim Hudson and the Atlanta Braves extended retiring manager Bobby Cox's season for at least one game, beating the Philadelphia Phillies 8-7 on Sunday.
Jonathan Sanchez pitched the San Francisco Giants back into the playoffs after a six-year absence and also provided a clutch hit, beating the San Diego Padres 3-0 Sunday to win the NL West title.
On his final day managing the Los Angeles Dodgers, Joe Torre went old school.
Stan Musial took a long, slow lap in a golf cart around the Busch Stadium warning track as part of the St. Louis Cardinals' campaign to have the Hall of Famer honored with the Presidential Freedom medal.