- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tony Levine
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — James Franklin wanted to savor Vanderbilt's bowl win.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Houston lost the bowl game but found a new wide receiver to watch.
Houston offensive coordinator Mike Nesbitt has resigned after the Cougars' 30-13 season-opening loss to Texas State.
A person with knowledge of the decision says Houston's Kevin Sumlin has accepted an offer to become the coach at Texas A&M.
Houston coach Tony Levine said he anticipated Ambles' breakout game after the junior had only 11 catches in nine regular-season games.
"We've been talking about him," Levine said.