- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Tony Lloyd
'Christ, who's this lad?'" said Tony Lloyd, a trustee there. "He hit the best drive I've ever seen at Rye Golf Club."
"Manchester has done quite badly on the various cuts that have come through, so there is resentment that this is a very upper-middle-class government," he said, adding that cuts to local governments and law enforcement are particularly worrisome for his constituents.