- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tony Logan
Maryland punt returner Tony Logan punctuated perhaps his finest moment last season - a touchdown against Duke - by firing the ball through the end zone and drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for his celebration.
"I don't think there should be a rule against guys celebrating, especially if you're celebrating with your teammates," Logan said.
"He said 'You know you can't celebrate anymore; they're going to bring the touchdown back,' " said Logan, whose Terrapins opened their season Monday against Miami in a game that ended too late for this edition. "It's a rule they put in. I don't like it, but it is what it is."