- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Tony Marabella
State District Judge Trudy White describes East Baton Rouge Parish's domestic abuse problem as an epidemic.
"I think it's a good idea," Marabella added, especially if the court can coordinate its efforts with East Baton Rouge Parish Family Court - which is located inside the 19th Judicial District Courthouse - and Baton Rouge City Court.
"It's a very difficult problem," Marabella acknowledged. "It's getting more prevalent. It really is an epidemic. It's not an easy subject to address."