- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Tony Massenburg
Tony Massenburg discusses some pressing questions about the Wiz, especially why they struggle to win at home.
Tony Massenburg sits down and gives his take on the NBA All-Star game and what it means for the future of the Wizards.
Check out what he had to say in the video above.
"For him not to be here now, it's just weird, because his name has become synonymous with the university," said Massenburg, a member of Williams' first team at Maryland.