- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Tony Mcconkey
The Maryland House of Delegates voted 127-3 on Tuesday to reprimand a lawmaker for trying to change legislation in a way that would have helped him get his suspended real estate license back.
He said he believed an opinion he received from the General Assembly's ethics adviser at the time supported him.
"I thought the ethics opinion supported my position," Mr. McConkey said.