- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Tony Miano
A Christian legal rights group has asked Scotland Yard to inform its police officers that street preachers have free speech rights.
An American street preacher was arrested the other day in London (or "assisting police with their investigation," in the famous British euphemism), for reciting in public a Scripture from the Bible.
When he said he didn't think he did anything wrong, he was told he wouldn't be allowed to leave the country while a trial was pending.
"I explained that there was nothing homophobic about my speech because I am not afraid of homosexuals," said Mr. Miano. "I love homosexuals enough to bring them the truth of the Gospel."