- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Tony Miano
A Christian legal rights group has asked Scotland Yard to inform its police officers that street preachers have free speech rights.
An American street preacher was arrested the other day in London (or "assisting police with their investigation," in the famous British euphemism), for reciting in public a Scripture from the Bible.
The Christian Post reported that Miano, a former Los Angeles Country sheriff's deputy, said following his arrest the sermon he delivered the day of his arrest was focused on all sexual immorality, not just homosexuality.
"I was asked if I believe homosexuality is a sin," Mr. Miano said. "I was asked what portion of the Bible I was reading. I was asked that if a homosexual was hungry and walked up to me, would I give them something to eat."