- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tony Mitchell
The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony Mitchell, a former rookie of the year in the NBA Developmental League.
Tony Mitchell scored 15 of his 17 points in the first half and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead No. 16 Alabama to a 62-42 win over Maryland on Thursday night in the opening round of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Tony Mitchell, a prized recruit for Missouri, has been ruled ineligible by the NCAA and the school plans no further appeals.
A highly regarded basketball recruit will not start the season for the Missouri Tigers.