- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Tony Quinn
"He will simply drag down massive numbers of Republicans who think they are safe today," said Tony Quinn, a Republican and co-editor of the Target Book, which analyzes legislative and congressional races in the state.
"You had serious primaries, and for once the voters really had some choices," said Tony Quinn, co-editor of the California Target Book, which analyzes legislative and congressional campaigns. "On the whole, they are better districts largely because the districts that were drawn by the Legislature were such outrageous gerrymanders."