- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Tony Romo Items
No coaches. No reporters. No fans. Just football.
Jon Kitna will be the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys in their finale Sunday if his strained abdominal muscle heals enough.
The Dallas Cowboys have lost another quarterback Saturday night with Jon Kitna leaving with a hip injury late in the first half against Arizona.
With time running out on this season, the Dallas Cowboys told injured quarterback Tony Romo he might as well rest up for next season.
Injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is engaged to be married to former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones wants Tony Romo to play again this season, even if the playoffs are a long shot at best. He just wants his star quarterback to get back on the field.
Jon Kitna has cracked the code. He's figured out the secret to the success of Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman, his most heralded predecessors as quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Here's a novel idea: Let's forget about all the off-field shenanigans involving NFL quarterbacks this year and concentrate on their passing, running, leadership and won-loss records.
Former Dallas star Tony Dorsett is losing patience with Tony Romo and this year's Cowboys.