- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Tony Shalhoub
The Moss Hart that emerges during the Broadway play "Act One" is a wordsmith, a theater addict and a connoisseur. For two people in the audience, he is another thing entirely - dad.
What's happening now at the Vivian Beaumont Theater was inevitable, really.
Andrea Martin may have two Broadway plays lined up but she also has a day job - author.
Santino Fontana and Tony Shalhoub will be getting some talented help on Broadway as they share the role of legendary writer and director Moss Hart.