- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Tony Shalhoub
The Moss Hart that emerges during the Broadway play "Act One" is a wordsmith, a theater addict and a connoisseur. For two people in the audience, he is another thing entirely - dad.
What's happening now at the Vivian Beaumont Theater was inevitable, really.
Andrea Martin may have two Broadway plays lined up but she also has a day job - author.
Santino Fontana and Tony Shalhoub will be getting some talented help on Broadway as they share the role of legendary writer and director Moss Hart.