- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tony Stewart Items
Roger Penske was disappointed after learning his NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger was suspended for a failed drug test. But the team owner added Sunday it's too early to reach any conclusions until getting the results of Allmendinger's second test in the next few days.
There was no fire or rain. Still, another frantic finish at Daytona International Speedway.
There's a new favorite at Daytona International Speedway, and it's not Hendrick Motorsports or Richard Childress Racing.
Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth will start from the pole Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway, where he'll try to pull off a season sweep.
Success came quickly for Carl Edwards, who won four times and finished third in the championship race in his first full season at NASCAR's top level.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
Brad Keselowski started his Monday by studying the Sprint Cup Series standings.
Clint Bowyer raced to his first victory on a road course, and first with Michael Waltrip Racing, by holding off Kurt Busch at Sonoma.
It used to be that short tracks were the guaranteed place for the bumping, banging and blown tempers. It's now shifted to road courses, specifically Sonoma, where more than a few drivers will likely be raging mad by the end of Sunday's race.