- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Tony Taylor Items
Dwayne Evans had a season-high 19 points and 11 rebounds as Saint Louis defeated George Washington 78-56 on Saturday.
Tony Taylor finished with 20 points and George Washington used a huge second-half run to defeat Delaware State 77-59 Saturday, snapping a seven-game losing streak.
George Washington guard Tony Taylor reached the 10-shot plateau in the closing seconds last week against Bradley with a frantic heave off a broken play that was swatted aside as the Colonials suffered a 67-66 loss.
George Washington suspended a player expected to start Thursday.
George Washington is Syracuse's latest victim, getting overpowered by the Orange's zone defense and failing to take care of the basketball.
Jim Boeheim looks and sounds about as weary as a person can be with all that's been going on around his Syracuse program. But at least the Hall of Fame coach has something to sleep on this weekend.
Uncertainty filled George Washington's basketball arena in the minutes leading up to Friday night's season opener. With a new coach, a new system and a new season at their fingertips, the throngs of gold-and-blue-clad fans in Foggy Bottom could only cross their fingers and hope their team could replicate its 92-65 blowout against Bowie State in last week's preseason scrimmage.
George Washington Colonials
Xavier and Temple have a lot in common in regard to the Atlantic 10 Conference. They are the teams that have made the top of the standings their own.