- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tony Wyllie
Robert Griffin III sprained his right knee in the Washington Redskins' win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, but a team spokesman said an MRI revealed that "everything is clear" in terms of significant ligament damage.
Robert Griffin III suffered a right knee injury late in the fourth quarter of the Washington Redskins' overtime victory against the Baltimore Ravens, though it was not immediately clear how severe it was.
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall on Tuesday afternoon physically threatened a newspaper reporter from whom he had to be separated during a profane confrontation about an article in which Hall insisted he was misquoted.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan says quarterback Robert Griffin III got a "mild concussion" when he was hit in the helmet on a sack during Washington's 24-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Coach Mike Shanahan was involved in an on-field collision with cornerback Brandyn Thompson during Monday's organized team activity inside the Redskins' indoor practice facility.
The Washington Redskins, in desperate need of a franchise quarterback, have made the boldest of moves to acquire one.
Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder made a rare appearance before the media Tuesday, but he declined to offer a statement on the status of his struggling football team.
Albert Haynesworth has been linked to another off-field accusation of misbehavior, this time by a waitress who claims the Washington Redskins defensive lineman sexually abused her at a restaurant, a claim his agent denied.
Albert Haynesworth's agent says there's no truth to a complaint that the Washington Redskins defensive lineman sexually abused a waitress.
Washington Redskins kick returner Brandon Banks and a close friend were stabbed early Saturday during an altercation outside a downtown D.C. nightclub.
The NFL is condemning remarks made by Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis concerning female reporters in the locker room.
Wyllie said coach Mike Shanahan will give more information about Griffin's status Monday.
Spokesman Tony Wyllie said Griffin does not have a major knee injury and specifically ruled out a season-ending torn ACL as a result of a hit on the rookie quarterback in the final minutes of regulation in the 31-28 overtime victory.