- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Tony Wyllie
The Redskins say they never scheduled interviews with 49ers coordinators Greg Roman and Vic Fangio, so there was nothing to cancel.
Robert Griffin III sprained his right knee in the Washington Redskins' win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, but a team spokesman said an MRI revealed that "everything is clear" in terms of significant ligament damage.
Redskins spokesman Tony Wyllie also issued a statement, saying the Redskins "have a clear and unambiguous policy about being professional on these issues."
"We will take the necessary steps to remind everyone about it," Wyllie said.