- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Tonya Battle Items
It's been called one of medicine's "open secrets" _ allowing patients to refuse treatment by a doctor or nurse of another race.
A Michigan hospital has settled a lawsuit that accused it of agreeing to a man's request that no black nurses care for his newborn.
An African-American nurse claims a Michigan hospital agreed to a man's request that no black nurses care for his newborn.