- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tories
("Deo, Regi, Patriae" ). Tories generally advocate monarchism, are usually of a High Church Anglican religious heritage, and are opposed to the radical liberalism of the Whig faction. - Source: Wikipedia
Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who transformed Britain in the 1980s with a core of conservative convictions and history's most formidable handbag, died Monday of a stroke. She was 87 years old.
Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was famous for her uncompromising political style and unapologetic embrace of bedrock British middle-class values. "The lady's not for turning," she once famously remarked in a political debate.
Turmoil has rocked Britain's parliament as anti-Tory party politicos demanded Prime Minister David Cameron oust Chancellor George Osborne.