- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Latest Torii Hunter Items
Sonny Gray had nothing to show for two strong pitching performances against the Detroit Tigers during the 2013 playoffs. A year later, Oakland's promising young right-hander is still searching for an answer to the American League powerhouse.
Trevor Bauer walked into the Indians' clubhouse lugging the javelin-like exercise bar he uses to warm up and zipped it inside a vinyl carrying case in his locker.
Justin Verlander rarely looks like a five-time All-Star, former Cy Young winner and AL MVP when he takes the mound at Progressive Field.
Miguel Cabrera was sitting at his locker when a slight smile appeared as he was asked about how well the Detroit Tigers have started this season.
The Boston Red Sox didn't lose four straight games at any point during their run to a World Series title in manager John Farrell's first season.
Dressed in gaudy, pajama-looking travel suits, the Detroit Tigers arrived to play the Indians with their tails dragging.
Mark Buehrle became the first seven-game winner in the majors, Jose Bautista and Brett Lawrie homered and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Los Angeles Angels 7-3 Monday night to avoid a four-game sweep.
Bud Norris insisted he was just trying to get an out with an inside pitch.
Josmil Pinto was rounding third when he suddenly realized his coach was holding him up.