- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Torii Hunter Items
Drew Smyly pitched three scoreless innings and struck out three in the Detroit Tigers' 3-2 loss to the New York Mets on Saturday.
Torii Hunter puckered up next to the mouth of a wide-eyed alligator - and it was hard to tell if the fun-loving Detroit outfielder was more amused or terrified.
Torii Hunter claims he didn't actually kiss an alligator.
Brad Ausmus stood near the cage during batting practice, playing catch with a Detroit coach while chatting amiably with former Tigers manager Jim Leyland.
Austin Jackson has already bounced around the batting order a bit at spring training, hitting fifth, sixth and even fourth for the Detroit Tigers.
After two years of trying to outslug the rest of the American League, the Detroit Tigers are taking a new approach.
Miguel Cabrera returns, but Prince Fielder and Doug Fister are gone. Can the big changes help get Detroit over its October hump at last?
When the Detroit Tigers introduced new closer Joe Nathan this week, the news conference quickly became about a lot more than Joe Nathan.
A picture of Jim Leyland's face stared out from the video board at an empty Comerica Park, next to that familiar Olde English "D" and a message that said simply: "Thank You Jim."