- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Toronto Blue Jays
Latest Toronto Blue Jays Items
A year after bolstering their rotation at the trade deadline, it looks as if the Boston Red Sox are exploring the market again. Manager John Farrell announced a move indicating the Red Sox are seriously considering offers for Lester, their ace, before Thursday's non-waiver trade deadline.
Cutting-edge technology at every conceivable angle still can't overcome the old-fashioned synapses found in baseball umpires and MLB's New York-based replay officials. No matter how many bad calls are made right, the resentment is palpable when incorrect rulings are allowed to stand.
The Toronto Blue Jays used a replay challenge to have their own runner called out in order to score a run.
The Kansas City Royals are making a bad habit of getting blanked whenever Jeremy Guthrie is on the mound.
In a season of solid outings by Mark Buehrle, this stood out as one of his best.
Ned Yost was hoping for something special in Aaron Brooks' first major league start.
When Jason Vargas snuffed out a Toronto rally in the first inning, it gave the Kansas City Royals an early lift, one they carried all the way to a second straight win over the Blue Jays.
Right from the first inning, the Toronto Blue Jays had chances to score against Kansas City Royals left-hander Jason Vargas. They just couldn't come up with the hit they needed to cash in any one of them.
For the first time in 11 games, the Toronto Blue Jays didn't hit a home run. Instead, they used a dose of speed to extend their winning streak to nine games with a wild walk-off victory.