- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Toronto Fc Items
Eddie Johnson's goal early in Wednesday night's match vs. Toronto FC has set the tone for DC United. Watch the big-time header here.
As his team operated with a one-goal lead, Chris Rolfe broke through to punch one into the back of the net and give United a 2-0 lead vs. Toronto FC.
Back from a friendly against England's Fulham FC in Jacksonville, United is braced for a serious challenge from Toronto FC Wednesday at RFK Stadium.
D.C. United travel to take on Toronto FC tomorrow and CSN has your coverage starting at 6:30 p.m.
Jermain Defoe and Luke Moore scored and Toronto FC snapped its three-game losing streak with a 2-0 win over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday.
Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley scored to help Toronto FC beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 on Wednesday night in the first leg of the Canadian Championship semifinal.
Clint Dempsey scored a hat trick, including two goals in the final five minutes of the match and the Seattle Sounders staged a furious late rally to pull out a 4-4 draw with the rival Portland Timbers on Saturday.
Ex-Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe scored twice in the first half of his Major League Soccer debut on Saturday, helping new-look Toronto FC hold off the Seattle Sounders 2-1.
Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.