- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest Toronto Fc Items
Graham Zusi notched the winning goal and his 10th assist to lift Sporting Kansas City to a 2-1 win over D.C. United and into sole possession of first place in the Eastern Conference on Saturday night.
Amid the unfamiliarity presented by European clubs' tours of the United States, with teams from around the globe clashing in a slew of exhibitions, Baltimore on Saturday will play host to a more familiar matchup.
NEW YORK _ LA Galaxy midfielder Michael Stephens and forward Mike Magee have been suspended one game and fined for actions during a match against Houston.
Despite their prolific resumes, Dwayne De Rosario and Hamdi Salihi experienced some notable struggles finding the back of the net in this season's early stages. But in recent weeks, they sure have made up for lost time.
When D.C. United kicked off at the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday, the visitors were riding high, owners of a seven-game unbeaten stretch and the team's first winning streak in nearly three years.
Liverpool will open its tour of North America this summer with an exhibition against Toronto FC on July 21.
Robbie Keane scored two goals and the Los Angeles Galaxy earned their first victory of the season with a 3-1 win over DC United on Sunday.
Toronto FC has signed defender Richard Eckersley, who had previously been on loan to the team from England's Burnley.
The Montreal Impact selected Duke forward Andrew Wenger with the first overall pick in the MLS SuperDraft on Thursday, choosing the most complete player available as the expansion franchise pieces together its first roster.