- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Toronto Maple Leafs
Brendan Shanahan is officially on the job in the Toronto Maple Leafs' front office.
It was a hollow victory at best.
Brendan Shanahan will run the Toronto Maple Leafs after handing out suspensions the last three years.
Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyre's first NHL start.
The Toronto Maple Leafs faded out of postseason contention again.
The Toronto Maple Leafs recalled forward Carter Ashton and goaltender Drew MacIntyre from their American Hockey League affiliate on Tuesday.
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul needs knee surgery and will miss the rest of the regular season.
Two days after being eliminated from playoff contention, the Winnipeg Jets didn't show any signs of a letdown against a Toronto Maple Leafs team still trying for a postseason berth.
Toronto goaltender Jonathan Bernier will be sidelined three weeks because of a knee sprain.
Nazem Kadri gave the Toronto Maple Leafs a win they badly needed - and that still may not have helped them much as they try to make the playoffs.
After beating the Calgary Flames 3-2 on Tuesday night, the mood for the Toronto Maple Leafs was much more relief than happiness.
The Caps played better in Nashville on Sunday than they did against the Bruins on Saturday. Still, they may need five wins in their final seven games to make the playoffs.
The Detroit Red Wings have stayed in the hunt in the Eastern Conference playoff race despite injuries to key players.
The Capitals may need to go 6-2 in their final eight games to get into the playoffs. They resume their quest tonight at 8 in Nashville on CSN.
The Capitals can gain some ground in the Eastern Conference standings if the Flyers beat the Leafs and the Pens beat the Blue Jackets.