- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
Latest toronto raptors Items
Greivis Vasquez drew a round of applause when he first checked in against the team for which he played the past two seasons.
After a horrible stretch, the Atlanta Hawks are healthy again - well, sort of - and feel like they can move back up in the Eastern Conference.
Gerald Green is back from the kind of "vacation" that no NBA player likes to take.
Pairing Kyle Lowry and Greivis Vasquez down the stretch proved to be a winning combination for the Toronto Raptors.
Raptors coach Dwane Casey showed up a little late to his own postgame press conference after Wednesday's win over Detroit. Right after his team finished off the Pistons, Casey and his staff hustled off the court and huddled in their office to watch the final moments of Brooklyn's one-point win over Miami, an outcome that kept Toronto's lead atop the Atlantic Division at three games.
Plagued by foul trouble in the first three quarters, Paul Pierce came up big down the stretch for the Brooklyn Nets.
When Masai Ujiri left the Denver Nuggets to take over basketball operations for the Toronto Raptors, many saw coach Dwane Casey's departure at the end of the season as a done deal.
Toronto Raptors forward Patrick Patterson will miss the next seven to 10 days with a sprained right elbow.
The Toronto Raptors have had every excuse to give in this season. They've had injuries to key players, turned the roster over significantly with an early season trade and had low expectations after a regime change portended a possible tear down and rebuild.