- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Toronto Sun Items
An anti-fracking protest in Rexton, New Brunswick, turned violent Thursday after Royal Canadian Mounted Police peppered protesters with rubber bullets and demonstrators torched cop cars.
Justin Bieber has been splashed across headlines for all the wrong reasons lately, and actor Mark Wahlberg has warned the teen star to clean up his act or risk losing everything.
Miss Universe Canada was sent on a 24-hour emotional roller coaster that began Saturday when she won the pageant and finished when her crown was yanked.
Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee passed on Monday a ban on gender-specific words in state laws, calling for the rewrite of legislation that mention terms like "fisherman" and "freshman."
A single father who lives in the Toronto area said he knew his 9-year-old daughter's swim class was girls-only — but he didn't know that meant he couldn't watch.
The Buffalo Bills' eight-game series in Toronto reaches its midway point this week with questions about whether the NFL can succeed in this limited format north of the border.
"Canada's misguided experiment with multiculturalism pretends that all cultural ideas are equal, and Canadian values, such as the equality of men and women, are no better than foreign values like the subjugation of women," writes Ezra Levant at the Toronto Sun.