- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Toronto
) is the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. The history of Toronto began in the late 18th century when the British Crown purchased its land from the Mississaugas of the New Credit. The British established a settlement there, called the Town of York, which its lieutenant governor, John Graves Simcoe, designated as the capital of Upper Canada. The city was ransacked in the Battle of York during the War of 1812. In 1834, York was incorporated as a city and renamed Toronto. It was damaged in two huge fires in 1849 and 1904. Over the years, Toronto has expanded its borders several times through amalgamation with surrounding municipalities, most recently in 1998. - Source: Wikipedia
Baltimore has been leaning on its bullpen and the bill came due Tuesday night.
DeMar DeRozan put his playoff jitters aside and turned in an All-Star performance for the Toronto Raptors.
For Raptors' All-Star DeMar DeRozan, the waiting between playoff games is the hardest part.
DeMar DeRozan didn't even want to think about basketball, let alone watch any, after a disappointing playoff debut.
Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76, associate and caregiver says. .
Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
Rubin "Hurricane" Carter, the boxer whose wrongful murder conviction became an international symbol of racial injustice, died Sunday. He was 76.
New England Revolution goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth stopped Juan Luis Anangono's penalty kick in the first minute of stoppage time Saturday to preserve a 1-1 draw with the Chicago Fire, who matched a Major League Soccer record with their sixth straight tie.
Nick Swisher admits the Cleveland Indians are scuffling.
Mark Buehrle has a simple explanation for his unbeaten record.
Second-half substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to lift FC Dallas a 2-1 victory over Toronto FC on Saturday night.
Yan Gomes took the blame. For the Indians, there was plenty to go around.
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is batting leadoff against Cleveland.
Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.