- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Torrey Pines Golf Course
Torrey Pines Golf Course is a 36-hole municipal public golf facility owned by the city of San Diego, California. It sits on the coastal cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the community of La Jolla, south of Torrey Pines State Reserve. Opened in 1957, it was built on the site of Camp Callan, a U.S. Army installation during World War II. - Source: Wikipedia
Tony Clark said he's "blown away" that he is the first former major leaguer to become head of the baseball players' union.
When last seen on a golf course, Brandt Snedeker was capping off an amazing run by winning the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. He mentioned his ribs being sore, but never let on that the pain began to increase over the last four or five holes that Sunday.
The Masters is a month away, and Woods hasn't looked this equipped to win another green jacket in five years. A year ago, he hobbled off the Blue Monster and was driven away in a cart after 11 holes of the final round because of tightness in his left Achilles tendon, raising questions about his health and his immediate future. Sunday he left Doral on his own terms and with a record that is starting to look familiar.
There is a fascination with numbers when it comes to Tiger Woods, a product of him winning so much over so many years.
Tim Clark stated his case against the proposed ban on anchored strokes Wednesday night, saying he was frustrated by the lack of evidence from golf's governing bodies that using a long putter provides an advantage.
Tiger Woods was long gone from PGA National when Jack Nicklaus settled into his seat in the NBC Sports tower.
They made their debut in Abu Dhabi last month and both missed the cut. The next time they played in the same tournament was last week in the Match Play Championship, and both were eliminated in the first round.
This is not the rivalry anyone had in mind when Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy began the year.
Following a controversial admission by golfer Phil Mickelson, who suggested Sunday he might flee the West Coast because of rising taxes, fellow golfer Tiger Woods, who's worth an estimated $600 million, stated Tuesday that he did the same.