- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Torrey Pines Items
Jordan Spieth is doing just about everything right this year, and it shows.
In the first U.S. Open that went prime time, Tiger Woods hobbled his way around Torrey Pines and made two eagles in six holes to take the 54-hole lead, made an all-or-nothing birdie putt on the 72nd hole to force a playoff, and won his 14th major on a shattered left leg in a playoff that went 19 holes.
The San Diego city council has unanimously approved a proposal that brings the U.S. Open back to Torrey Pines in 2021.
The U.S. Open could be headed back to Torrey Pines.
Imagine being one-third of the way through the PGA Tour season and having a slight edge over Tiger Woods in the FedEx Cup.
Phil Mickelson sees one big advantage to teeing off early Saturday in the third round of the Phoenix Open.
Phil Mickelson made it to the weekend in the Phoenix Open. Another popular left-hander and a fellow former Arizona State player set the pace.
Phil Mickelson is going ahead with his Phoenix Open title defense after testing his ailing lower back on Wednesday at exclusive Whisper Rock.
Too bad Tiger Woods can't go back in time and expand that chart of Jack Nicklaus he taped to his bedroom wall as a teenager.