- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
Latest Torrey Smith Items
On game day, Torrey Smith is a whirlwind of dreadlocks, speed and big-play catches. None of this provides a hint of the hurdles the former Maryland Terrapin had to overcome to become the deep threat the Baltimore Ravens needed to make it to the Super Bowl.
Torrey Smith overcame a variety of obstacles to become the deep threat the Baltimore Ravens needed to make it to the Super Bowl.
The music blared in the Baltimore Ravens locker room Saturday as the players threw their football gear into black duffel bags lying in front of their cubicles.
While Lee Evans awaits another chance in the NFL, he'll be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens in Sunday's AFC championship rematch with New England.
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium.
A celebration four weeks in the making featured laughs and hugs, a surprise appearance by team owner Steve Bisciotti and the distribution of hats announcing the Baltimore Ravens' stature as AFC North champions.
Losing back-to-back games — on the final play of regulation last week and in overtime on Sunday — is no way to begin your stretch run. It's also no way to bolster your argument for consideration as an elite quarterback.
Fourth-and-29 at their own 37, 1:37 left in regulation and trailing by three points.
The Baltimore Ravens enjoyed a record-setting day at the expense of the mistake-prone Oakland Raiders, who matched a dubious franchise mark that had not been broached in over three decades.