- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Toure Monday
Donald Trump got into a heated Twitter war with Toure, calling the MSNBC host a "dumb racist moron" and blasting the network's ratings.
"Hey @realDonaldTrump did you declare bankruptcy in 2009 because of Obama? Was it his policies that made you go broke? #YouCanTellMeDonnie," Toure said.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News’ “America Live” Tuesday, saying that he’s no “Uncle Tom.” Mr. Carson — a conservative speaker and neurosurgeon who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008 — was referring to a comment made by MSNBC’s Toure Monday, who said Mr. Carson is a token “black friend” to Republicans