- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Toure Monday
Donald Trump got into a heated Twitter war with Toure, calling the MSNBC host a "dumb racist moron" and blasting the network's ratings.
"Hey @realDonaldTrump did you declare bankruptcy in 2009 because of Obama? Was it his policies that made you go broke? #YouCanTellMeDonnie," Toure said.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News’ “America Live” Tuesday, saying that he’s no “Uncle Tom.” Mr. Carson — a conservative speaker and neurosurgeon who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008 — was referring to a comment made by MSNBC’s Toure Monday, who said Mr. Carson is a token “black friend” to Republicans