- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Toure Monday
Donald Trump got into a heated Twitter war with Toure, calling the MSNBC host a "dumb racist moron" and blasting the network's ratings.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News' "America Live" Tuesday, saying that he's no "Uncle Tom."
"Hey @realDonaldTrump did you declare bankruptcy in 2009 because of Obama? Was it his policies that made you go broke? #YouCanTellMeDonnie," Toure said.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News’ “America Live” Tuesday, saying that he’s no “Uncle Tom.” Mr. Carson — a conservative speaker and neurosurgeon who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008 — was referring to a comment made by MSNBC’s Toure Monday, who said Mr. Carson is a token “black friend” to Republicans