- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Toure Monday
Donald Trump got into a heated Twitter war with Toure, calling the MSNBC host a "dumb racist moron" and blasting the network's ratings.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News’ “America Live” Tuesday, saying that he’s no “Uncle Tom.” Mr. Carson — a conservative speaker and neurosurgeon who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008 — was referring to a comment made by MSNBC’s Toure Monday, who said Mr. Carson is a token “black friend” to Republicans
"Hey @realDonaldTrump did you declare bankruptcy in 2009 because of Obama? Was it his policies that made you go broke? #YouCanTellMeDonnie," Toure said.