- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Toy Industry Association
Toy Industry Association™, Inc. (TIA) is the not-for-profit trade association (501(c)6) for producers and importers of toys and youth entertainment products sold in North America. TIA’s more than 500 toy manufacturers and importers that account for approximately 85% of the annual U.S. domestic toy market of $21.6B. - Source: Wikipedia
Andre Cassagnes, the inventor of the Etch A Sketch that generations of children drew on, shook up and started over, has died in France at the age of 86.
Hard times and high prices are no match for little girls and their love of dolls.
Capitol Hill Democrats seeking to use Mattel's recent embarrassments as an excuse for increased government regulation run the risk of clogging free trade and seriously damaging U.S.-China economic relations.