- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Toyota Items
Toyota wants to help you scream at your unruly kids.The latest version of the company's Sienna minivan has a feature called "Driver Easy Speak." It uses a built-in microphone to amplify a parent's voice through speakers in the back seats.
Gov. Peter Shumlin says Toyota has donated two electric hybrid vehicles to Vermont.
Ford is recalling 1.4 million SUVs and cars in North America to fix steering, rust and floor mat problems.
Two people have been killed and five others injured when a vehicle crossed the center line in North Texas and struck two oncoming motorcycles.
Toyota said Thursday it's recalling 516,000 vehicles worldwide - including 430,500 in the U.S. - for three separate safety problems, including brakes that can activate without warning.
St. Petersburg Police say two thieves stole a car with a baby inside - then dropped the infant onto a nearby doorstep and ran.
North Texas officials have approved a $6.75 million incentive package for Toyota as the automaker prepares to move its U.S. headquarters from California to Texas.
Kyle Busch dominated the caution-filled Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway on Friday night for his second victory in two starts this year.
The city of Plano is scheduled to vote on an agreement with Toyota on Monday that moves the automaker's U.S. headquarters to the Dallas suburb.