- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
Latest Toyota Items
Damontre Moore helped recruit Polo Manukainiu to Texas A&M and remembered the day the two met.
Authorities say an 18-year-old man was the driver in a single-car crash that killed Texas A&M freshman football player Polo Manukainiu (mah-NOO'-ky-uh-noo) and a friend who was joining the Utah football team this fall.
Texas A&M said Tuesday that redshirt freshman Polo Manukainiu and a friend who was joining the Utah football team this fall were among three people killed in a single-car rollover crash in the high desert of northern New Mexico, stunning both schools just days before fall practices begin.
A Texas A&M freshman lineman and an incoming member of the Utah football team have died in a rollover crash in New Mexico, officials said Tuesday.
Kyle Busch and Matt Kenseth had two of the strongest cars in the season-opening Daytona 500 but had nothing to show for it after a pair of engine failures.
A race that was Jimmie Johnson's to lose ultimately became Kenseth's series-high fourth victory of the season even though he passed on getting new tires following the race's ninth caution.
Considering he grew up a true-blue Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan, you'd think Michael Waltrip would chafe at wearing the red, white and black colors of archrival Louisville on Thursday.
Bobby Labonte's consecutive start streak will come to an end at 704 races.
Brian Vickers capped two long days of road racing with a 13th-place finish Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.