- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Toys "R" Us
Latest Toys "R" Us Items
Intimidation, assaults and property damage, including setting a crane on fire, were part of an alleged campaign by a Philadelphia-area ironworkers union to coerce building contractors into hiring them over non-union competition, federal prosecutors said Tuesday as they arrested 10 of the union's business officials and members.
'Layaway angels' are anonymously footing the remaining bill for layaway items at Walmart and Kmart stores across the nation.
The Toys R Us store in New York City's Times Square has announced that it will stay open for 566 straight hours until 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Bryna Reid wasn't in charge of cooking the turkey this year, so she popped over to Kmart early Thursday to take advantage of its Thanksgiving Day "doorbuster" deals.
Retail toy giant Toys "R" Us announced its United Kingdom stores would stop marketing items by gender and instead adopt the policies pushed by a parent-run campaign that asserts that girls and boys are interested in playing the same games.
Target Corp. is pledging to match prices of select online rivals year-round, a move that underscores how physical and online retailing are being meshed together.
This year's Black Friday shoppers were split into two distinct groups: those who wanted to fall into a turkey-induced slumber and those who'd rather shop instead.
Toys R Us said Monday that it plans to launch next month its own tablet computer aimed at children, introducing a low-priced entry into the increasingly crowded tablet business.
Toys R Us has begun selling a new line of toys and merchandise based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the pizza-loving amphibian superheroes who return Sept. 29 in a new CGI series on Nickelodeon.